Monday, September 4, 2017

Beautiful day at Krish and Asanga's amazing new home!

I felt so lifted by the wonderful energy of the new home! The opening, the air, the light... and the incredible love of wonderful friends!

I want to say thanks for such love and support...

For the trust, even though I am just finding my way to share my experiences framed in the Buddha's teaching...
For the enormously generous people that drive me and look after me as they make this possible to happen... Miki, Lu, Kim...
Thank you for all the insightful preparations, the yummy food, the love and the care... Dear Krish, Asanga and all my beloved friends in the Dhamma: Thank you with all my heart!

Far from feeling tired, or sick; I was feeling the joy of our togetherness...

When Shirley asked what the emptiness in the strawberry was about, my mind instantly saw a great metaphor of our real essence: the emptiness; the place where all boundaries dissolve, the place where we are all ONE with all that is: HERE, NOW...

3 comments:

  1. Internet is to slow to see the pictures but I can read the text.
    Words cannot tell how grateful I am to these to friends that they support you so well every time they give to you, they do give something to me too. That is love and trust in the working of the Dhamma. Much rejoice with you there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you ayya Phalannani..I remember the day you and ayya M came to bless our foundation 2 year ago.. I hope you are keeping well

      Delete
  2. My dear friend, it was a true blessing to have you visiting us as all our friends had a wonderful day. We all are amazed by your composure, strength, determination and capacity to give irrespective of how vulnerable you are physically. We learned a lot in so little time and I am sure we will always look at strawberries in a different light next time :) May your spiritual journey continue to flourish and may the blessings of the triple gem keep your strong and alert enabling you to share dhamma with those around you.

    ReplyDelete